Thursday, May 11, 2017

Entry Number 4 Inside the classroom

Well instead of going outside we stayed in the classroom.So or teacher put on a forest noises video from online.We had to close our eyes and relax and forest bathe.It felt boring but was also very nice and peaceful in the classroom and everyone was quiet.Their was no noises at all just quiet.And then our teacher used this machine I forgot what its called but it makes mist and has a strange smell to it.Really I didnt know what to make of the smell it was weird and I didnt really like it.It was very new to me and I had no idea what it was.

Entry Number 5 noises

While I was in the forest their was a lot of interesting noises I heard.Some were just normal forest noises like the tweet of birds and the shaking noises coming from the bushes.But their was some interesting noises like squrrils climbing the trees and bugs making weird noises and the crunching sounds of my feet crushing the leaves.The forest has many strange noises.

Entry Number 6 The forest unseen snails

Today we read a part of a book called the Forest Unseen.The part I read was about snails.It was just weird and very strange how he stayed focus on this one snail and what it was doing and then wrote it in a book.He talked about what the snail was doing and then talked about the strange things that snails do or could do.To be honest I didnt like his notes it made me very uncomfortable but I guess his work isnt for everybody.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What Can I say except your jay air is jay